Lashes del Sol’s eyelash extension nebulizer is the perfect solution for curing eyelash extension adhesive and increasing client retention.
Our Lash Nebulizer emits vapor particles that are approximately 100 times smaller then those of a nano mister!
Our Lash Nebulizer is is an amazing, premium tool for any eyelash extension application. Using a lash nebulizer when lashing will cure eyelash extension adhesive in 30 seconds.
When not using a nano mister or nebulizer, clients should be advised that the curing of adhesive takes up to 24 hours, during which time the lashes should not come in contact with water. With our lash nebulizer, this precaution is NOT necessary as the adhesive will cure during the vapor phase.
To properly utilize the nebulizer, hold it 8-10 inches away from the lashes and evenly distribute the vapor for 30 seconds. During this time, the client should be welcomed to open their eyes to enjoy the cooling and soothing affect of the vapor.
The purpose of the nebulizer is to introduce hydrogen into the environment, which is the curing agent for the adhesive. During this curing phase the adhesive will transition from a liquid to a solid. The vapor from the nebulizer will also act as a soothing agent during this adhesive transition which will aid in minimizing allergic reactions.
Our Lash Nebulizer emits water particles that are approximately 1-5 microns in size (compared to a nano mister that emits vapor at approx 150 microns).
Completely rechargebable. Includes charging cable.
Nebulizer Use Instructions:
- Charge 3-4 hours prior to initial use
- Do not charge with water in tank
- Use ONLY BOTTLED WATER (no distilled or tap) or the unit may become damaged
- Empty water tank daily
- On/Off button will be lit blue when turned on, if blue light is blinking there is not enough water in the tank.
- On/Off button will be lite red when in need of charging
- On/Off button will blink green when charging
- If no vapor is noticed after turning on, make sure the cover and the tank are seated correctly and that the unit is completely charged
- Hold unit approximately 5 inches from lashes for 30 seconds in order to instantly cure adhesive
- Please note, the output from a nebulizer will be very different from a nanomister. There should be only vapor, not a spray/mist