FLAT LASHES are the best thing for when you want to give a classic thicker look without compromising weight and damage the natural lash.
Flat lashes are exactly what they describe. The base of the extension is "flattened" to create more surface area in turn giving the illusion of a thicker look to the extension.
This also helps when you have a client who wants 0.20 but their lashes can't hold the weight, so you use Flat 0.15!
Another example is when you have a client who loves and can hold 0.20, but wants to make it appear darker/thicker (without going volume or hybrid). In this case you would use Flat 0.20!
They are our all time favorite classic type of lash, and we've gone through multiple manufacturing processes to make sure we get them how we like them!
- These faux mink eyelash extensions are perfect for your needs.
- Soft but firm
- 16 rows of individual, soft lashes in each case
- Available in 9 lengths (8mm-16mm)
- Available in 2 curls (C curl or D Curl)
- Available in 2 diameters (0.15mm or 0.20mm)
- Single Length Trays