What is in our Classic Training course?
Our 2 day class consists of 2 portions: Theoretical & Practical Application
- Step by Step Application for Full Sets and Fills
- Step by Step Removal Process
- Product Knowledge
- In depth Adhesive Information
- Eyelash Anatomy & Growth Cycle
- Health and Safety
- Allergies & Sensitivities
- Techniques of Application
- Client Aftercare
- Lash Styling & Mapping
- Room Setup & Ventilation
- Business Advise & Legal Information
- Marketing Tips
- Ways to achieve Client Retention
A manual with all the above information is included to take home and refer to as you wish!
Payment and Deposits are nonrefundable but can be transferable to another training date. If paying the Deposit, then the Leftover Balance must be paid by the first day of the scheduled training.
Why train with Lashes del Sol?
Students will receive the opportunity to practice applying extensions on live models under the supervision of Master Educator, Marisol Cornwell; owner and founder.
- Marisol has been lashing for 7 years and has received extensive training from many Master Educators from around the world. She attends at least 2 major Lash Conferences every year to keep up to date on the latest techniques, tips, and innovations in the lash industry.
- She has trained all the girls who have come through her 3 studios and many have gone on to be very successful in their businesses. She is passionate about the lash industry and wants to see everyone succeed!
- Our class sizes are small which gives more one-on-one time to assist each student on a personal level.
- As a graduate, you receive 10% off all high quality, long-term tested lash products!
- You leave with the confidence and knowledge to be able to hone your skills and start applying lash extensions and charging for your work.
- Lifetime continuing support from Marisol #lashesdelsol about any questions or concerns you may have ensuring you do the best lashes possible.
Do I get a Lash Kit?
Why, YES! Rest assured that you are receiving high quality products, valuing at over $350.
3 Lash Trays
20 Eye pads
1 Cleansing Shampoo
50 Mascara Wands
1 Cleansing Brush
1 Air Puffer
2 Surgical Tapes
1 Crystal Hex Tray
Many of our students are able to cover all or most of their training investment with the products that are given in their kit. If you hone, practice, and continue to motivate yourself in your goal, you can become a great Lashista!
Certifications will be given at the end of the course.
What do I need for training?
You may bring whatever tools you'll need to complete a set; i.e. magnifying glasses or preferred tweezers (not required).
You will also need 3 models to complete training. One model on the first day, and 2 models on the second day. Please advise your models that they will be there with you for 2.5-3 hours in order to complete the full set. If you cannot find models, let us know asap and we can reach out and find some for you.
Are there Prerequisites?
YES!! Must have an Aesthetician or Cosmetology license before registering for course; or proof of enrollment in a licensed program.
In most states you must be a licensed Aesthetician or Cosmetologist to legally apply eyelash extensions. Verify with your State Board for licensing information to adhere with your state laws.
Location and Date Information
If a Training Date is not listed, please contact us to schedule future dates and availabilities. 520-388-0018
**Trainings will be held at either our Tucson or Phoenix locations on various dates.
- Lashes del Sol - 6336 N. Oracle Rd. Ste. 310, Tucson, AZ 85704
- Lashes del Sol - 15425 S. 48th St. Ste 110, Phoenix, AZ 85044