Strawberry Gel Remover
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. MUST BE A LICENSED AESTHETICIAN OR COSMETOLOGIST.
Our Strawberry Gel Remover will remove eyelash extensions quickly. Always inform clients to NEVER pull out their lash extensions, as this can remove their natural lashes and cause bald spots, lash damage, and an unseemly look that not even mascara or a new set of eyelash extensions can fix (until their natural lashes have grown out again, that is).
*Apply generously onto the extensions with a Micro Brush Swab. Allow at least 2 minutes for the Remover to break down the adhesive and slide the lash extension off. Repeat if necessary. Solution will harden; wipe away solution thoroughly with q-tips and rinse away any residue with warm water. DO NOT GET INTO EYES: WILL CUASE BURNING/STINGING.
- Quantity: 1 bottle
- Size: 10 ml
- Primer Color: Clear Gel
- Works best with Micro Brush Swabs
- Non-drip gel formula
- AVOID getting into eyes
- ADVICE client to keep eyes CLOSED at ALL TIMES during removal
- If gets into eyes, can cause a strong burning/stinging - FLUSH WITH WATER
- Do not use near fire or while smoking
- Use with adequate ventilation
- Keep away from heat or direct sunlight
- Store in a cool dry space.